Pchy's Mini Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pchy and his makeup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hokage
Administration
Hokage

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Pchy and his makeup Empty
PostSubject: Pchy and his makeup   Pchy and his makeup EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Lately on WHIF, I have been seeing a bunch of people complaining about pchy having too much makeup on. What annoy me the most is that someone on here goes as far as saying that they want to be pchy’s friend in order to tell him to fired his makeup artist. I find that comment to be absurd and uncalled for. Here is why I say that. Many makeup artists are professional. They undergo many training and hardship in order to perfect the art of making someone look beautiful. It is not the makeup artist fault that pchy is already good looking and that putting some makeup will make him look like a girl. Don’t blame them because of this. I mean, how were they suppose to know about this? How would you feel if you spend a really long time cooking sushi and then someone come up to it and said that it look like a plate of diarrhea? Not very good, huh? I thought so .

Well anyway, to answer all you guys question. I created this topic in order to tell everyone the reason why pchy have so much makeup. But don’t go tell your friends about this and spread the rumor. I just want it to be between me and all the users on WHIF. You guys are very lucky because I found this information from a highly classified site. It is so top secret that even the Federal Bureau of Investigation doesn’t even know about this. It is out of their league anyway . Here is the dirt behind the makeup.

Mr. Director one day decided to create a sequel to the LOS because a lot of crazy, whiney girls want to know what will happen to mew in the future. They kept nagging and harassing the poor man. Finally, he gave in to their demand and decided to direct the second part of the LOS. Little did they know that they were in for a big surprise. Mr. Director called pchy the next day and ask if he would willingly skip his class to act in the LOS 2. Pchy was still mad about the incident of when he was at Taiwan. To make the long story short, pchy was crying when he heard that he have to leave Taiwan early because he have an exam at school. He could never forget about this unforgettable event that causes him so much pain inside . Hearing about the offer, he accepted the role without any hesitation. Mr. Director asked pchy to meet with him next month to discuss about the storyline of LOS 2. I am not supposed to tell or release any information about the sequel to you guys because I promised Mr. Director. But since, everyone is kind to me except for the DOM, I decided to spill the bean and go ahead and tell everyone what happen.

Basically during the meeting, Mr. Director tell pchy that he have to get use to the idea of having makeup on throughout the whole movie. Here is why. In the sequel of LOS, Mew is a mature and lonely adult. He has a strong lustful desire (just like someone on WHIF) because he can’t seem to find a boyfriend. Well one day, when he was walking at Siam Square minding his own business, he bumped into a girl. Mew almost passed out because that girl was the ugliest creature he has ever seen. But for some reason he found her to be really attracted compare to the other girls. The more he stared at her, the more he become mesmerized by her looks and finally realize that he was attracted to her thick multi-color makeup that she had on. Mew now learned the real reason why guy are attracted to girls. It is because of the makeup they have on. Fascinated by the ideas, he spends like 237 hours in the library studying about makeup. To make the story short, mew decided to be a girl by putting on makeup, in order to find the lover of his dream.

Now back to the meeting between the director and pchy. Pchy hearing what the director tells him was horrified because he hated the idea of having any makeup on his face. Here are some interview that I found between pchy and mr. director:

Pchy: but I feel really uncomfortable about this
Mr. Director: come on, it's not that bad
Pchy: I will kiss mario, but no makeup...
Mr. Director: but, it will make it more challenging
Pchy: oh, then that is a different story then
Pchy: because I like challenge!
Mr. Director: that’s the spirit!
Pchy: will Mario be in this movie too?
Mr. Director: no
Pchy: why not?
Mr. Director: he is busy, doing stuff…
Pchy: stuff like what?
Mr. Director: stuff like…just know that he is busy

Pchy give in to the idea of having makeup on him because he liked challenging things and because he trusted the director so much. So in order to be prepared for this movie, he bought a wide range of makeup powder and lipstick. He put a little bit on each day and gradually put a lot in order to help him be ready for the big day. In conclusion, that is the real reason why he have too makeup.

All that I tell you guys is based on a true story. It is sad, but true. But at least, we now know that there will be a sequel.
Back to top Go down
https://pchy.board-directory.net
Hokage
Administration
Hokage

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Pchy and his makeup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pchy and his makeup   Pchy and his makeup EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
https://pchy.board-directory.net

Pchy and his makeup
Page 1 of 1